Skin Care

There are two factors that affect the way and speed with which we age. The first factor is your genes, which dictates changes at the cellular level. This is inescapable, and we can’t do anything to prevent it.

The good news is that your genes only contribute to 20% of aging. The other 80% is affected by the way you take care of yourself! This means that preserving your youth is mostly in your hands.

Aging Prevention

As with any condition, prevention is always the best cure. Skin aging will happen, but you could be doing things that are actually speeding up the process. To make sure that you’re taking the best care of your skin, avoid sun exposure, use sunblock, don’t smoke, drink a lot of water, and moisturize religiously.

Wrinkle Treatment

One of the most common signs of aging is wrinkles and one of the most popular procedures to treat it is Botox. This involves injecting a type of toxin into the affected areas to paralyze the muscles and smooth out the lines.

Another way to get rid of wrinkles is with fillers, which plump and lift the cheeks, jaw, and temple. Common fillers available today are Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Radiesse, Sculptra, Perlane, and Bellafill.

Energy Treatments for Anti-Aging

Relatively new to the anti-aging treatment scene, these procedures use radio frequency, micro currents, and ultrasound therapy. The idea here is that your skin gets tricked into thinking that it was injured, which then heals itself by producing more collagen. The result: firmer, younger-looking skin.

You can look through our collection of anti-aging treatments on Beauty Advisor and then choose the best dermatologist or aesthetic professional that is right for you.

  • Get Beauty Ideas

    Discover, filter and save photos based on your taste.

  • Expert Advice

    Connect and get advice from a beauty expert.

  • Shop Products

    Shop photos and find the lowest price on beauty products.

Welcome to Emma Roberts Beauty Advisor

The next generation of beauty

See What Our Amazing Clients Have to Say

Consulting with Emma has changed my life. What she recommended works for my skin. My pores have never looked so good. I suffer from large pores in my cheek area. If you’re thinking of trying her services, don't be shy, it’s well worth it!

Sarah K.
Sarah K. Nashville, TN

I’ve been having a really hard time getting foundation to sit correctly and look good on my skin. After following Emma's advice, my skin is now so smooth I hardly wear foundation but when I do it doesn't look flaky. Thank you so much Emma!

Laura O.
Laura O. Seattle, WA